28 Elwick Drive, CLYDE NORTH VIC 3978POA
CARLISLE Built Large Family Home in Selandra Rise Estate!!
House - CLYDE NORTH VIC
This magnificent double storey Carlisle home is located in the highly sought after SELANDRA RISE ESTATE. This is the perfect family home comprises- 5 separate living areas ( Family, Lounge, Theater, Study and Rumpus) and an outdoor alfresco area with such a functional floor plan this setup is perfect for those who love to entertain.
This beautiful home sitting on impressive 511m2(approx) block of land also includes four spacious bedrooms and rumpus area, with Master Bedroom located at the front with private balcony completes with a full en suite and walk in robe. The remaining three bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet.
This house is guaranteed to impress first home buyers and people who are looking to up size.
Key internal and external features:
*Approximately – 42sq
*5 separate living zones – Family, Lounge, Theater, Study and Rumpus
*4 spacious bedrooms
*Powder room for guests
*Outdoor Alfresco area
*En suite with double vanities
*900 mm five-burner cook top & oven
*Caesar stone island waterfall bench top
*Caesar stone in all bathrooms
*Glass splash back
*Ducted gas heating
*5KW Solar System
*Double garage with internal access
This home is a stone’s throw away from all the local amenities like schools, Shopping centre, medical facilities, parks and recreational activities.
– Shopping on Clyde is approximately 7 minute’s walk away from the house
– Selandra Rise Shopping Centre is approximately 3 minute’s drive away from the house
– Access to public transport is approximately 3 minutes walk away from the house
– Wilandra Rise Primary School is approximately 4 minute’s drive away from the house
– St.Thomas the Apostle Primary School is approximately 2 minute’s drive away from the house
– St.Peters Secondary College is approximately 10 minute’s walk away from the house
– Casey Grammar School is approximately 8 minutes’ drive
– Casey Fields sports complex is approximately 6 minutes’ drive away from the house
– Casey Race recreation centre (Gym/Pool) & Library are located approx. 3 minute’s drive away from the house
– Bike paths, playgrounds, parks, sports facilities are all located within walking distance from the house
This property is very sure to sell in a blink of an eye, Call Nitin Bhatia on 0432 426 688 or Manpreet on 0422 252 975 to arrange inspection as this one will not last long.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
DISCLAIMERS: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, however, it does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or agency.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 512 m²
- 2 Garage